On arrival in the UK, your child should:
1. Wear the Bell student name badge so that our Bell representatives can spot them easily.
2. Go through Immigration and collect their luggage from the Baggage Hall.
3. Go through Customs.
4. Go to the Arrivals Hall where the Bell representative will be waiting at the barrier with a Bell sign.
5. Register with the Bell representative.
Bell representatives meet all students at the Arrivals Gate. They will be carrying a Bell sign and an ID card.
Please contact Bell on 0044 7885 559 618 with any late changes to travel (delayed, cancelled or diverted flights) so that we can still meet your child.
Staff will encourage all students to telephone home upon arrival at the school.
If your child cannot see the Bell representative at the Arrivals Gate, they should:
1. Go to a nearby Information Desk and ask: ‘Please can you ask the Bell representative to come to the Information Desk?’
2. Wait at the Information Desk for a Bell representative to come to meet them.
3. In case of emergency, telephone Bell on 0044 7885 559 618 (please ensure your child has this number with them when they travel).