Building confidence to communicate in an additional language takes guided support and practice, practice, practice.
That is why we take a different approach to your child’s learning. We create opportunities for your child to learn everywhere – a core principal of The Bell Way – through a fully-integrated learning experience based around a theme.
Each week, students work collaboratively to achieve a shared project based on this theme. This project-based approach allows your child to learn inside and outside the classroom, which develops breadth in language use, vocabulary, and encourages fluency.
Of course, it also helps students to discover new interests, hobbies and personal strengths, which is a great bonus!
The Explorer series
If language confidence is your main learning objective, it is worth considering whether courses at our adult schools in Bell Cambridge or Bell London would be of interest.
Whatever your choice, we will ensure you child has a clear study plan, based on their strengths, language level and performance.
Compare our courses
Which course suits your child better?
The Explorer seriesBell St Albans | Bell The Leys | Bell Wellington
- Supported study in a residential environment
- Separate on-site accommodation for boys and girls
- Staff support and care, 24 hours a day
- Project-based learning with a common theme
- Educational study tours integrated into learning
- All-inclusive package fee
- Fixed seasonal dates
- For students aged 12 – 17
English courses for adultsBell Cambridge | Bell London
- Supported and independent study in a school
- Trusted homestay host or a dedicated under-18 residence
- Extra supervision and weekly check-in meetings
- Customised learning based on your specific goals
- Book free day trips on Learning in Action programme
- Customised fees based on weekly hours and duration
- Start any Monday, at any time of year
- For students aged 16+