Global Diplomacy Academy
Learn to lead change
Learn the powers of persuasion and influence in this brand new two-week Academy. Students will develop their confidence in effectively presenting their views and opinions in English and stimulate discussion and debate with other like-minded students.
Students will delve into topics they are most passionate about to write and deliver speeches, take part in impromptu debates, prepare and deliver presentation and answer challenging questions from the audience.
This Academy is guaranteed to stimulate critical thinking and an ability to reflect on alternative perspectives and thinking – exceptional qualities to develop in a next generation leader.
- Employ critical thinking skills to analyse and discuss global issues relating to current affairs
- Deepen their understanding of cultural differences and develop mediation skills
- Develop collaboration and communication skills to make collective decisions
- Improve confidence and independence as a learner
- Develop language skills, including natural intonation, persuasive speech, and widening breadth of vocabulary
What do you need?
Students will not need to bring specific equipment.
We do ask for students to bring smart clothing with them to wear during their debate, involving a panel of judges.