Study for academic success
Put simply, academic skills are skills students use to study effectively, whatever their subject area.
Learning these transferable skills give learners more confidence, independence and control over their studies; it keeps them organised and allows them to meet new challenges as they progress through education.
With stress being the number one enemy of effective study, it becomes critical to empower students to take control and have confidence in their abilities.
Our young learner programmes – specifically focused on academic enrichment – are expertly-designed to strengthen these skills, while also working with your child to develop their English language skills and fluency.
Intensive Academic English
- Study skills for school, college and university
- Academic English language skills
- Exam techniques for Cambridge exam and IELTS
- Take the Trinity College London Speaking Exam (GESE)
48 hours of lessons (2 weeks)
Young Cambridge Scholars
Bell The Leys
- Advanced-level study skills for university
- Academic English in University of Cambridge subjects
- Exam techniques, particularly for IELTS
- No Trinity College London Speaking Exam (GESE)
42 hours of lessons, plus 12 hours of lectures (2 weeks)
On all our young learner programmes, we place caps on class sizes to allow us to focus on developing your child as an individual.
On either of our academic-oriented courses – Intensive Academic English or Young Cambridge Scholars – we will ensure your child has a clear study plan – based on their strengths, language level and performance.