Our latest Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report
Statements from the report:
- The language school exceeds expectations for the quality of education.
- The quality of the curriculum, teaching and learners’ achievements is excellent.
- Teaching is excellent and is characterised by classes where students are challenged and motivated to learn.
- Teachers demonstrate very good subject knowledge. They know their students well and take their individual needs into account when planning.
- Students are regularly informed of the progress they are making. Levels of progress and attainment are high.
- The highly motivated teachers employ a diversity of strategies to interest and challenge students. This fosters excellent outcomes.
- Attainment and progress are excellent. Students reach high levels of attainment based on their starting points and length of course.
- Students report high levels of satisfaction with the rates at which they are improving and value the support given by their teachers. Inspectors support this view.
- Students’ welfare, including health and safety, is excellent. Safeguarding measures are excellent.
- The high quality premises provide a comfortable environment for all.
- Quality assurance including student feedback is excellent. A culture of excellence and quality improvement planning are deeply rooted in the organisation.