One of the key skills for students who are focusing on academic English, or who are taking English exams, is proofreading. Once a piece of writing is finished, it is very important to re-read it carefully and look for mistakes in grammar, spelling and word choice. This will ensure that your writing is of the highest standard possible.
Read and correct the 12 sentences. There could be grammar and/or spelling and/or style mistakes.
- The charts illustrate how energy production predicted to change.
- Fossil fuels weren’t produce in as big quantities as today.
- The number of all this substances hit a peak between 200o and 2005.
- In contrast, it predict that there will be fewer oil produced.
- Furthermore, many parents concern about their children.
- I cannot be denied that state of the art technology bring many benefits and avoid drawbacks.
- More energie will be created in the future.
- The pie charts compers and contrast datas of generatied energy from different type of fuel.
- Natural gas will reach a pick of 54%
- This system produce desalinated water and electricity.
- The graph illustrates global production since 1900 to 2090.