Explore the campusA historic school set in beautiful English countryside
Discover the English language through active, academic and creative activities in a beautiful and friendly school. We deliver young learner courses for every season, and bespoke group programmes at any time of year
- Bright and spacious classrooms, many with interactive whiteboards
- Multiple activity rooms, including an art room
- Dining hall and seating
- Sports centre
- Swimming pool
- Peaceful countryside setting
- Close to major London airports
- Easy access to Central London from Rickmansworth Tube Station (Metropolitan Line)
- Free WiFi
Choose your electives
Electives at Bell Royal Masonic School
Afternoon electives are designed to improve communication and confidence while developing student’s academic, creative and active skills.
Bell Royal Masonic School offers a wide range of elective activities for students to enjoy throughout their time at the school – we finalise these once our full team is in at the school.
The following selection of electives are always guaranteed at this location: