Bell is a Tier 4 Sponsor on the UK Home Office Register of Sponsors for all its UK centres. Bell has one sponsor licence in the name of Bell Educational Trust, which covers:
Our sponsor licence means that we can sponsor and enrol students who require a visa to study in the UK. To find out if you need a visa to study in the UK, please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.
If you need a visa to study in the UK, there are a number of options available to you:
1. The Short-Term Student Visa (Age 18+)
- The Short-Term Student Visa route is suitable for applicants aged 18 or over
- The visa allows you to study any of the courses offered by Bell for up to 6 months, or English language courses up to 11 months
- This visa cannot be extended
2. The Short-Term Student (Child) Visa (Age under 18): Maximum stay 6 months
- The Short-Term Student (Child) Visa route is suitable for applicants aged 17 or under
- The visa allows you to study any of the courses offered by Bell for up to 6 months
- The maximum stay in the UK is 6 months and this cannot be extended in the UK
Standard Visitor visas
Standard Visitor route is an option only if study is incidental, no longer than 30 days, and spent on recreational and short courses.
Tier 4 student visas
Tier 4 is part of the UK’s points-based system for immigration. It is for migrants who wish to study in the UK. Students wishing to use this route must study with a registered Tier 4 Sponsor such as Bell.
1. The Tier 4 General (Adult) Student Visa (Age 16+)
- The General (Adult) Student Visa route is suitable for anyone to come to or remain in the UK for their post 16 education
- Tier 4 General (Adult) students must meet minimum language level requirements as outlined by UK Home Office. Visit the UK Visas and Immigration website for further information
- The visa can be extended within the UK subject to UK Home office terms
For further information on the different visa types and how to apply visit:
The above information is correct, to the best of our knowledge, at the time of publication.