One group of adjectives that students can use are those that begin with WELL-.
Put the correct well-adjective into the sentences:
- It is important to be ________ for a job interview.
- I like to buy ________ furniture as it lasts longer.
- My doctor said that it is important to eat a ________ diet.
- I was proud of my children as they were very ________.
- You need to be ________ to succeed I politics.
- If you read a newspaper every day you will be ________ about world events.
- People who are ________ use words like ‘please’ and ‘thank you’.
- She is very ________ and has a very expensive car.