On arrival in the UK, your child should:
1. Go through Immigration and collect their luggage from the Baggage Hall.
2. Go through Customs.
3. Go to the Arrivals Hall where the Bell representative will be waiting at the barrier with a Bell sign, Bell ID card, and often also wearing a shirt with a Bell logo.
4. Wear a Bell student luggage label so that our Bell representatives can spot them easily.
5. Register with the Bell representative.
Bell representatives meet all students at the Arrivals Gate. They will be carrying a Bell sign and an ID card.
Please contact Bell on 0044 7885 559 618 with any late changes to travel (delayed, cancelled or diverted flights) so that we can still meet your child.
Staff will encourage all students to telephone home upon arrival at the school.
If your child cannot see the Bell representative at the Arrivals Gate, they should:
1. Wait up to 15 minutes at the barrier in the arrivals hall.
2. Then go to the Information Desk nearby and ask: ‘Please can you ask the Bell representative to come to the Information Desk?’
2. Wait at the Information Desk for a Bell representative to come to meet them.
3. In case of emergency, telephone Bell on 0044 7885 559 618 (please ensure your child has this number with them when they travel).
Your child should only leave the airport with a Bell representative.