How can we help you?
Use the dashboard below to choose the kind of help you need.
We are here to support you however we can. If you can’t find a response to your question here, then please contact our team. We will respond to every question you have so you can feel confident and assured about your options and next steps.
Most popular questions
How many students are there in a class?
The maximum class size is 14.
Booking an airport transfer
We offer airport transfers to all our students to ensure they have a smooth arrival after travelling all day. You can book an airport transfer directly to Bell Cambridge or Bell London.
To book an airport transfer:
- Complete the mandatory enrolment form provided to you after completing your online booking, and tick the relevant boxes under ‘arrival and departure taxi transfers’
- Complete the electronic booking form pdf, and tick the box under ‘arrival and departure taxi transfers’
- If you have already submitted your booking, simply get in touch with our customer support team to request transfer arrangements
Just to note that taxi transfers are chargeable, as per our terms and conditions. You do not need to follow this process if you have booked a young learner programme at Bell.
Can I arrange my own travel?
Of course! We are more than happy for students to explore alternative ways of getting to and from their schools.
Here are few things to know:
- Travel by coach: regular coaches run from Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton to Cambridge and London. Visit National Express for more information
- Travel by train: regular trains run from all major airports to London, with frequent connecting services to Cambridge from Liverpool Street Station, London Kings Cross Station, and Stansted Airport. Visit National Rail for more information.
- Travel by underground or ‘tube’: this is the easiest way to travel around London. You can purchase an Oyster Card (a prepaid travel card), or use contactless payment on your card or mobile. See Transport for London for more details.
- Travel by bus: there are regular local services in London (See Transport for London) and Cambridge (see Stagecoach buses).
Important: we strictly do not allow any under-18 students to travel within the UK unaccompanied. We take responsibility for the welfare of under-18 students from the moment they arrive until they depart. If alternative travel arrangements are made for them, we must be notified with the details of the parent or authorised adult who will meet and accompany them to and/or from the school.
Can I study at Bell and have a job at the same time?
Unfortunately, on any visa type, you are not allowed to work in the UK while studying at Bell. This includes unpaid internships, work experience placements or carrying out any business. However, you can gain some amazing experience through volunteering opportunities to supplement your English language studies.
How to get in touch
To make sure you contact the right person for you enquiry, please see below: