Prepare for your TKT success
The Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is an internationally-recognised qualification accepted in over 60 different countries. It is a certificate awarded by Cambridge English, part of the University of Cambridge, for each exam.
On our TKT preparation course, you will delve into the theories, techniques and principles in teaching, language and language learning. Discover new teaching methodologies and how to use teaching resources effectively, as well as lesson planning.
At Bell Teacher Academy, you will be joining a global community of teachers. This fully-inclusive programme includes a series of workshops and talks related to current thinking and trends in the sector, and a full programme of social events for you to explore life and culture in the UK – outside of the classroom.
On this course, you will:
- Prepare for an internationally recognised qualification accepted in over 60 countries
- Familiarise yourself with the language to describe key concepts in teaching, language and language acquisition
- Strengthen your understanding of different teaching methodologies
- A better understanding of lesson planning
- Improved language competencies and confidence in using English in the classroom
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for teachers who want an internationally recognised qualification to show their knowledge of communicative language teaching, or for less experienced teachers who would like to learn the basic principles and theories behind communicative language teaching.
Participants should have an Intermediate (B1) language level at a minimum.
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.