Make the move and become a teacher trainer.
On our Becoming a Teacher Trainer course, you will learn how to plan, structure and deliver effective teacher training programmes and explore the differences between teaching and training. We will support you to strengthen your practical skills through teacher observations, providing effective feedback and creating an effective teacher development programme for your own context.
At Bell Teacher Academy, you will be joining a global community of teachers. This fully-inclusive programme includes a series of workshops and talks related to current thinking and trends in the sector, and a full programme of social events for you to explore life and culture in the UK – outside of the classroom.
On this course, you will:
- Familiarise with the latest language teaching methodologies, classroom management skills and practical teaching techniques
- Enhance your abilities to select, design, exploit and evaluate materials for young learners
- Develop new strategies for improving motivation and engagement of young learners
- Improve your language competencies and confidence in using English in the classroom
- Develop a greater intercultural awareness, including social, linguistic and cultural diversity
- Understand how to foster intercultural awareness in your own classroom
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for practising teachers of English who are working at secondary level or with young adults, who are interested in refreshing or broadening their knowledge of teaching techniques and methodologies for working with teenagers and young adults. Participants must have an Upper Intermediate (B2) language level, at a minimum.
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.