Maximise student engagement in your class.
Enhance your overall effectiveness in the classroom, by exploring a range of different language teaching methodologies and techniques, designing and evaluating a range of materials for secondary learners, and fostering effective classroom management skills. Our expert teacher trainers will guide and support you throughout the course, giving you regular feedback and practical tips and strategies that you can easily apply to your own context.
Alongside the course content, you also have the option of joining afternoon workshops and talks related to current ideas and trends in the sector.
Choose an option that best fits your needs
On this course, you will:
- Familiarise with the latest language teaching methodologies, classroom management skills and practical teaching techniques
- Enhance your abilities to select, design, exploit and evaluate materials for young learners
- Develop new strategies for improving motivation and engagement of young learners
- Improve your language competencies and confidence in using English in the classroom
- Develop a greater intercultural awareness, including social, linguistic and cultural diversity
- Understand how to foster intercultural awareness in your own classroom
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for practising teachers of English who are working at secondary level or with young adults, who are interested in refreshing or broadening their knowledge of teaching techniques and methodologies for working with teenagers and young adults. Participants must have an Upper intermediate (B2) language level, at a minimum.
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.