Plan and deliver successful online English lessons.
On this course, you will learn how to adapt your existing teaching skills to an online context and be introduced to the platforms, tools and resources that can be used for teaching online. This is a great course if you would like to expand your career opportunities outside the classroom and take advantage of the flexibility that being an online teacher offers.
At Bell Teacher Academy, you will be joining a global community of teachers. This fully-inclusive programme includes a series of workshops and talks related to current thinking and trends in the sector, and a full programme of social events for you to explore life and culture in the UK – outside of the classroom.
On this course, you will:
- Gain a solid understanding of the online teaching context and the pedagogical principles and methodologies that underpin it
- Learn to adapt face-to-face teaching techniques to online teaching
- Gain strategies for managing learners in one-to-one and group lessons online
- Identify and exploit online programmes and mobile apps to help learners develop language skills independently
- Develop your ability to plan and design online lessons
- Continually improve your English language skills and competences
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who is interested in delivering online English language courses as part of their classes, or as an independent tutor set up as independent online tutors. Participants must have an Upper Intermediate (B2) language level, at a minimum. We also request that all participants bring their own laptop, mobile or tablet, that they may use for teaching purposes.
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.