From phonemes to fluency.
Learn to effectively teach English pronunciation across a range of contexts. Once you have solidified this as a foundation, the second part of the course focuses on extensive practice of pronunciation and the development of presentation skills through exploring the art of storytelling. We will support you to develop clarity, engagement and beauty in your spoken English.
At Bell Teacher Academy, you will be joining a global community of teachers. This fully-inclusive programme includes a series of workshops and talks related to current thinking and trends in the sector, and a full programme of social events for you to explore life and culture in the UK – outside of the classroom.
On this course, you will:
- Learn different pronunciation features and how they can affect learners’ ability to comprehend and use English
- Develop new techniques and strategies for improving your students’ pronunciation
- Practise and experiment with new teaching techniques and activities in a safe and supportive environment
- Improve your confidence in teaching English pronunciation
- Improved pronunciation and presentation skills
- Share ideas with teachers from around the world and build your own international teaching support network
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for teachers, academic managers, director of studies, teacher trainers and materials writers, who are interested in improving their teaching of pronunciation skills or want to develop their use of storytelling as a learning tool. Participants must have a language level of Upper Intermediate (B2), at a minimum.
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.
Bell Teacher Academy