Improve your English so you can teach confidently.
This course will support you, as subject teachers, to improve your English for use inside and outside the classroom. We will support you to develop your speaking and listening skills, expand on your vocabulary, and improve your language accuracy. You will also gain useful new ideas for activities and tasks that you can use in your own classroom.
At Bell Teacher Academy, you will be joining a global community of teachers. This fully-inclusive programme includes a series of workshops and talks related to current thinking and trends in the sector, and a full programme of social events for you to explore life and culture in the UK – outside of the classroom.
Can’t travel to the UK this summer? This course is also available online.
On this course, you will:
- Learn to confidently manage and teach lessons in English
- Strengthen your core language skills, particularly in speaking and listening
- Broaden your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation
- Improve your English grammar and ability to use it with greater accuracy
- Develop a range of techniques and strategies for developing language awareness
- Make professional contacts from other countries and cultures
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for teachers of subjects other than English who would like to update and improve their own English. Alternatively, you may be a teacher of CLIL or work in English medium contexts, and would like be a more confident user of English in the classroom. Participants will have a language level range from Pre-Intermediate (A2) to Intermediate (B1).
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.