Keep your English bang up to date!
This is a practical, stimulating and interactive course that explores fresh trends in English, keeps you up to date with current usage and presents new ideas and techniques for teaching language.
You will learn up-to-date idiomatic and colloquial English, explore how the current cultural climate is affecting English and be more aware of recent changes in English pronunciation and grammar. You will also experience a variety of effective teaching strategies, activities and techniques that you can use with your own students in your own classroom.
On this course, you will:
- Increase your awareness of the latest changes and developments in English grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
- Improve your sensitivity to the nuances of meaning and register
- Gain a greater knowledge of idiomatic and colloquial language and regional and international variations of English
- Develop a greater awareness of a range of techniques and strategies for presenting and practising new language
- Improve your professional opportunities to develop and disseminate innovative teacher practice in your own contexts
Who is this course for?
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.