Discover the future of language with ed-tech.
On our Educational Techonology Today course, you will delve into the latest developments in educational technology. You will learn about new tools and also the pedagogical principles and methodologies that underpin them. This will include the use of mobile apps, online resources, games and online learning platforms.
You will also develop your language skills and be more confident in using English in the context of educational technology.
Alongside the course content, you also have the option of joining afternoon workshops and talks related to current ideas and trends in the sector.
Choose an option that best fits your needs
On this course, you will:
- Strengthen your understanding of current educational technology and the pedagogical principles and methodologies that underpin it
- Learn to use online programmes and mobile apps to help learners develop language skills independently
- Develop your ability to design and use educational materials, resources and tools for inclusive learning
- Understand how to introduce innovation and change into your organisation through ed-tech
- Understand the link between face-to-face, blended, online, formal and non-formal education
- Continue to improved your English language competences
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for teachers who want to maximise the quality of learning in their classroom through technology in their classroom, or explore new developments. It is also great for managers who would like to understand the effectiveness of education technology in their school or institution. Participants should have an Intermediate (B1) language level at a minimum.
Please also note participants should have their own laptop, mobile or device that they are able to use for teaching purposes.
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.