Spark creative thinking in your classroom.
Our Creativity in the Classroom course will support you to foster a creative learning environment and mindset among your students, You will learn new techniques and strategies to adapt your English language lessons so your students are motivated and engaged in their language learning.
At Bell Teacher Academy, you will be joining a global community of teachers. This fully-inclusive programme includes a series of workshops and talks related to current thinking and trends in the sector, and a full programme of social events for you to explore life and culture in the UK – outside of the classroom.
Can’t travel to the UK this summer? This course is also available online.
On this course, you will:
- Understanding how the role of environment plays in fostering creativity
- Learn techniques and strategies that can encourage creative thinking in the EFL classroom
- Understand how to incorporate creative methods to teach grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and the four skills
- Learn activities for improving motivation and engagement in your learners
- Enhance your ability to select, design, and use materials that encourage creativity in learners
- Develop your linguistic skills and intercultural awareness
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for practising teachers of English at primary level, secondary level or with adults, with a minimum language level of Upper Intermediate B2. Teachers will be interested in livening up their classroom experience for their students, or would like to improve the motivation and engagement of learners in their classroom.
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.