Unlock the potential in your team.
Gain essential knowledge and skills to establish and sustain a creative culture of mentoring, coaching and feedback at work. It is ideal for those taking on leadership, staff development or organisational well-being responsibilities in their role.
At Bell Teacher Academy, you will be joining a global community of teachers. This fully-inclusive programme includes a series of workshops and talks related to current thinking and trends in the sector, and a full programme of social events for you to explore life and culture in the UK – outside of the classroom.
On this course, you will:
- Understand the impacts of coaching, mentoring and feedback and the differences between them
- Experience different roles, including: mentor, mentee, coach, coachee, feedback giver, feedback receiver, and observer
- Identify and focus on applications that are most suited to your workplace
- Gain a personalised toolkit of interventions to help staff to engage with their own learning
- Develop confidence to manage difficult situations and to initiate honest and critical reflection
- Continually improved your English language competences across all of these skills
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for academic managers, team leaders, teacher trainers and those responsible for teacher and staff learning, and organisational well-being. It is also useful for teachers who wish to take on leadership and staff development roles, or become teacher trainers and those who observe lessons and wish to give accurate, skilful and supportive feedback.
It can also support teachers who want to supplement their methodology skills with the artistry of facilitation and people skills that are so essential for high level learning performance. Participants should have an Advanced C1 language level, as a minimum.
Each course we run is tailored by our expert tutors to the professional needs and priorities of the participants so content may be adapted to best suit the needs of your group.