Bell Intensive English Diploma
Learn it. Learn it again.
Learn it better.
Do you have high expectations and are serious about reaching your English learning goals? Do you want to make guaranteed progress?
Working closely with your teacher, you will agree personal learning goals and success criteria so that you know you’re on track to achieve. Dedicated support from our academic team will put you on the oath to success.
On this course, you will:
- Agree personal learning goals with your teacher, and success criteria so that you know you are on track to achieve them
- Have 1 to 1 progress tutorials with your teacher
- Record your progress in a learning journal, and receive specific suggestions to help you achieve your personal learning goals
- Complete weekly homework on Bell Online that mirrors the language you have been learning in class
- Receive 6 weekly progress reports
- Have weekly progress tests to assess your learning
- Receive free university counselling and help with your university application, if required
PERSONAL & RESPONSIVE LEARNING
A course designed around your language goals.
Your lessons will be adapted around your personal study plan. As you develop your core skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening, your teacher will monitor your progress and introduce new strategies and techniques to enhance your language development.
REGULAR 1-TO-1 FEEDBACK
Support at every step.
You will have regular 1-to-1 tutorials with your teacher to review your progress, highlight your achievements and discuss anything you are finding difficult. This way, we can ensure your personal study plan is regularly updated with clear and relevant objectives, and you are always being challenged to take the next step in your progression.
Practise with Bell Online.
On this course, you will be given access to your own digital learning environment. All your learning resources, teacher notes, interactive exercises and progress data are all personalised to you.
You will be asked to upload homework, contribute to group discussions, or receive direct audio feedback from your teachers. You will also be able to interact with your other classmates, and carry on practising your English virtually!