Learn by doing
Evidence shows that ‘learning by doing’ promotes faster, smarter and more successful language learning and fluency.
Smart projects – a brand new module to Bell London – has been expertly-designed for students to lead their project in a direction that best meets the real-world problem or challenge they are tackling. It creates a personalised learning experience that is unique to students, while engaging their language skills in a practical way.
Students will gain multi-disciplinary language experience and deep content knowledge, as well as strengthen skills like critical thinking, emotional intelligence, negotiation and influence, and of course – creativity.
Create your own learning experience with this new module, exclusive to Bell London.
View module timetable
- Practise a range of skills and language systems while working on authentic, real-world tasks
- Wider range of specialist vocabulary and improved language fluency
- Strengthen critical transferable skills, like communicative competence, critical thinking, leadership, independent learning
- More confidence with ability to use English in different contexts and real-life situations
- Learn to express opinions, persuade others and negotiate in English
- Develop greater confidence in working with and motivating others
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Reinforce career competencies, like CV writing, presentations, negotiation, leading others