Gain a professional qualification
Enhance your employment prospects by gaining a professional project management qualification (PFQ), awarded by the Association for Project Managers (APM) – the largest professional body of its kind in Europe.
This brand new course – exclusive to Bell London – is useful to anyone committed to their professional career development in a discipline that has cross-sector and industry relevance.
The 4-week module will develop your fundamental understanding of key principles, concepts and project management techniques, and teach you how to successfully coordinate complex projects, including the management of cost, risk, quality and resources.
The module is delivered by trained teachers with English language expertise, so you can be completely supported in your language development.
View module timetable
- Enhance your employment prospects by gaining a professional project management qualification
- Develop a fundamental understanding of key principles, concepts and techniques of the project management discipline
- Learn to effectively communicate using new specialist vocabulary and terminology
- Improve your confidence, fluency and accuracy when communicating in English
- Enhance your pronunciation, vocabulary and ability to apply complex grammar structures in your everyday communication
Your project management qualification
PLAY THE VIDEO