Be challenged and supported.
Our unique learning approach – The Bell Way – is core to everything we do at Bell. It was developed by our academic team alongside an Emeritus Professor from the University of Cambridge. It is based on six core principles that shape all our programmes.
The combination of your hard work, regular practice and commitment to lessons – and our 65 years of teaching expertise – is guaranteed to see you aim high, exceed your expectations and become a confident user of the English language.
Learning The Bell Way
Our six core learning principles
Your digital learning tool
Once you’ve confirmed your booking with Bell, we give you exclusive log in access to your very own digital learning environment. An online assessment will tailor the content to your level of English.
- A bank of learning resources to support self-study and language practise
- Your weekly plans written by your teacher to ensure you have a clear learning pathway
- Shared materials from teachers, specifically selected for you or your class
- Weekly tutorial notes that record your self-reflections and your teacher’s recommendations
- Interactive activities to match the same topics you are studying in class each week
- Uploaded work or audio recordings for teacher feedback or group discussion
- Your up-to-date progression graph to see your assessed levels throughout the course
- Upcoming Learning in Action events, local information and general advice when exploring the UK