Learn by doing
IELTS is an internationally-recognised qualification that allows students to demonstrate their language level to a university, prospective employer of in support of a UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) application.
Use our expertise and years of experience teaching IELTS, to get additional support to develop the essential skills you need to tackle the reading, listening, speaking and writing section of the exam, so you know exactly what to expect from your IELTS exam. We will work with you to assess your strengths and identify areas you need to focus and develop, so that you can maximise your potential for success in achieving your desired score.
This module will help boost your confidence and open up more opportunities for you to practise in a supported environment.
View module timetable
- Strengthen your understanding of the exam content and structure
- Gain effective techniques and strategies to tackle different types of questions
- Learn to effectively communicate and present your opinions when speaking or writing essays for the exam
- Different methods to tackle reading questions and practise reading articles and reports
- Gain insight to the exam from example papers and practise new vocabulary, structuring your writing and describing data
- Develop your listening and critical skills that are needed when answering listening exam questions
- Grow your vocabulary on exam-related topics, learning to express and justify your opinions