Gain a qualification
An English language qualification is useful for many reasons.
Are you travelling to study or work in a primarily English speaking country? Are you planning to live or apply for settlement? If yes, you will often be required to demonstrate you have an excellent command of the English language.
Gaining a qualification – particularly by an internationally-recognised awarding body – proves you have the language skills necessary for general learning, life and work.
Bell has years of experience and expertise in supporting students to achieve their desired result for the IELTS and Cambridge English exams. They are both robust and internationally-recognised examinations.
International English Language Testing System
- Get this qualification for entry to higher education institutions (often required in UK), visa and immigration, work or personal development
- Can not fail. Graded on a scale from 4 (limited user) to 9 (expert user)
- Valid for 2 years if used for study or work visa
- < 3 hour exam (4 parts)
- Prepare at Bell Cambridge or Bell London
Cambridge English First (FCE) or Advanced (CAE)
- Get this qualification for work, entry to higher education institutions or personal development
- Need to get 60% to pass (equivalent to IELTS band 7)
- No expiry date
- 4 hour exam (4 papers)
Prepare at Bell Cambridge
At Bell, our exam preparation courses focus on developing you, as an individual, so you have the skills and confidence to achieve your desired score or grade. On either course, we will design a personal study plan for you – based on your specific goals, language level and timeline.