Study business in English
Develop an understanding of business theory and develop useful skills that will sharpen your approach to business.
You will explore core principals across a range of topics, like business management, entrepreneurship, motivating and managing people or marketing – calling on real-life examples and case studies of businesses to support your learning. You will also gain insights from regularly hosted business talks with local entrepreneurs and businesses, and visit cross-sector businesses in the local area.
Recent destinations includeL the Bank of England, Chelsea Football Club, BBC Studios, Cambridge Tourist Board and Aston Martin.
View module timetable
- Learn about different business structures
- Explore the topic of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Learn how to write a business plan
- Practice writing and delivering business presentations
- Learn the skills needed to successfully negotiate in business
- Learn how to develop and manage key business functions such as finance, human resources and marketing
- Analyse financial statements
- Discover different techniques for managing change in business