Bell prepares to re-open from August 2020
We are pleased to announce we are preparing to reopen our doors and welcome students back from 3 August 2020 for face-to-face lessons.
Starting with our adult courses in Bell Cambridge from Monday 3 August and Bell London from Tuesday 1 September, we are slowly phasing in face-to-face lessons to ensure we reopen responsibly and take extra steps to help keep our students safe.
The health, safety and welfare of our students and staff continues to be our top priority. We are committed to providing a safe learning environment, including:
- Hand sanitisers available extensively throughout our schools
- Frequent surface cleaning and sanitisation procedures
- Social distancing measures including one-way corridors (where possible) and staircase systems and reduced class sizes
- Use of our expansive gardens in Cambridge for safe, socially distanced interaction with other students
- Revised enrichment programme to ensure students benefit from the opportunity to socialise with others in a Covid-safe way
- No dependence on public transport as all our residences are within walking distance with two on-campus residences in Cambridge
- A full list of our health and safety procedures will be published shortly.
We want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience and continued commitment to learning during a very challenging time.
If you have any questions, please contact us – we are here to support you however we can. We very much look forward to welcoming you to our schools soon!