DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
Everything your student needs to know to prepare for their studies.
Once your student has been booked onto our course, they will receive a copy of our pre-course information – everything they need to know to stay organised and prepare for their upcoming trip to Bell.
We know that – particularly with young learners – that lots of questions arise about what to bring, what happens when they arrive in the UK, who can they contact, etc. This document is a useful guide for all those questions.
Please also check our up-to-date online Help Centre for any other queries you may receive.
This document includes:
- Arranging travel
- Registering your child as an Unaccompanied Minor
- Online travel form
- Payment due dates
- Transfers and designated airports/stations
- What to bring
- What happens when students arrive in the UK
- What happens when students fly home
- Bringing students directly to school
- Student welfare
- School rules
- Managing pocket money
- Key contact information