Vita Lewisham Exchange
Exchange Point, Loampit Vale, London, SE13 7NX
Located in the heart of Lewisham, one of London’s vibrant boroughs, this competitively priced modern residence offers breath-taking views of the city, and excellent transport links to the city centre.
Each room has a double bed, and en-suite bathroom. Students will also share a kitchen and living area with a small group of Bell students.
With an on-site gym (With free personal trainers & yoga classes every week), free weekly events, public and private study rooms, dance studio, games lounge, free weekday grab and go breakfast, the perks of the Vita really begin to stack up!
- Single room with a double bed
- Private bathroom with sink, shower and toilet**
- Bed, desk, chair, wardrobe storage
- Well-equipped shared kitchen
- Free weekday grab and go breakfast
- Communal living and dining area
- On-site laundry
- Free WiFi
- On-site gym and dance studio
- The Hub: A large open plan area for students to study.
- Private study rooms & private dining rooms
- 24-hour security and reception
- Cycle storage, and free use of mountain bikes
- Strictly no smoking in residence
**Please note that towels are not provided
- 27 minutes by train and foot, or 28 minutes by bicycle to Bell London
- Local cafes and restaurants within walking distance
- Close to Docklands Light Railway Station, and Lewisham Train Station
- Near Brockley Market and Burgess Park
Vita Lewisham Exchange Residence in pictures
Get an inside look at this fantastic London residence