Part of a fully-inclusive package, Hope House offers a comfortable and relaxing home environment.
15 brooklands avenue, cambridge, cb2 8bg
You can really feel at home at Hope House. It has spacious and comfortable rooms, with private or shared ensuite bathroom facilities, and plenty of social and study spaces to take advantage of.
This residence has a private garden at the rear of the house, bright dining rooms serving delicious and nutritious food, and well-equipped common rooms.
Breakfast and dinner (Half board)
Rooms available for Package 1 or 2 options:Single room with private or shared bathroom
Summer only(28 June - 22 August 2020)
- Single rooms with private or shared bathroom (sink, shower and toilet)
- Bed, desk, chair, lamps and wardrobe
- On-site dining room
- Communal living room
- Free WiFi
- Bedroom cleaned weekly
- Ben linen provided weekly
- Cycle storage
- Strictly no smoking in residence
- Cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping a short walk away
- Close to galleries and theatre
- Close to Cambridge Botanic Gardens
- Short walk from Bell at Stephen Perse (15 minutes)
- Frequent local buses to city centre
Hope House in pictures
Get an inside look into this Bell residence