Chapter South Bank Residence
17 great suffolk street, london, se1 0ns
This chic and trendy student accommodation, located near Southwark tube station and Waterloo rail station, offers the very best of facilities to students. It features a spectacular 360-degree view of London from the sky lounge and it has its own gym, study spaces and games area.
Each room has a small double bed, and en-suite bathroom. Students will also share a kitchen and living area with a small group of Bell students
The residence is close to a range of iconic landmarks and sightseeing destinations, social bars and restaurants or entertainment venues, like cinemas, galleries, theatres and markets. You will be spoilt for choice.
- Single room with a double bed
- Private bathroom with sink, shower and toilet**
- Bed, desk, chair, wardrobe
- Well-equipped shared kitchen
- Communal living and dining area
- On-site laundry (£3.50 wash / £2 dry)
- Free WiFi
- Sky lounge with 360-degree views of London
- On-site gym
- 24-hour security and reception
- Cycle storage
- Strictly no smoking in residence
**Please note that towels are not provided.
- 7 minutes walk away from Bell London
- Local cafes and fast food restaurants within walking distance
- Close to Southward Underground station and Waterloo train station
- Near Tate Modern, Royal Festival Hall, Hayward Gallery and other South Bank entertainment
Chapter South Bank Residence in pictures
Get an inside look into our beautiful Bell residence