Want to study Effective English and prepare for your IELTS exam?
Well, now you can! Choose to study IELTS in the afternoon - or add this to your IELTS Preparation booking for more intensive IELTS study.
Choose this module to:
- Strengthen your understanding of the exam content and structure
- Gain effective techniques and strategies to tackle different types of questions
- Learn to effectively communicate and present your opinions when speaking or writing essays for the exam
- IELTS Reading
- Different methods to tackle reading questions and practise reading articles and reports
- IELTS Writing
- Gain insight to the exam from example papers and practise new vocabulary, structuring your writing and describing data
- IELTS Listening
- Develop your listening and critical skills that are needed when answering listening exam questions
- IELTS Speaking
- Grow your vocabulary on exam-related topics, learning to express and justify your opinions
Computer-based IELTS tests
You can now take a computer-based IELTS test in the UK.
If you decide to take this option we will make sure you are prepared to take the test in this format.