In addition to operating language centres in the UK and around the world, Bell also provides a global educational management service, which includes:
Project management services
Bell has experience of designing and delivering large scale English language training programmes and recently delivered ‘the biggest language teaching project in the world’ (EL Gazette September 2008) to over 20,000 students on a university foundation programme at King Saud University in Saudi Arabia.
Bell provides a complete project management service which includes:
- Assessment of a client’s and students’ needs including placement testing
- Programme design which meets both individual and organisational needs:
- teacher and student materials selection
- recommendations on culturally-appropriate English examinations
- language centre design
- curriculum and syllabus development
- Implementation of an agreed programme including:
- recruitment and deployment of staff
- teacher training and development
- creation of policies and procedures
- course development
- high-quality English language teaching and project management
- Reporting and evaluating the success of the project including student performance
In addition to a complete educational project management service, Bell also provides consultancy on the individual areas outlined above.
To discuss your 'educational project management' requirements please complete the enquiry form.
Quality assurance and development
To be able to develop effectively, it is important that English teaching departments and organisations evaluate the provision they provide. An external assessment scheme is a way of objectively assessing the service provided. Bell’s quality assurance and development scheme is a proven system, which involves an assessor monitoring all aspects of an educational organisation including:
- Curriculum and syllabus
- Placement testing
- Student progress
- Staff profile
- Academic management
- Professional development of staff
- Site facilities, including educational resources
- Student services
- Systems and procedures
A written report outlining the findings and specific recommendations as to how an organisation can develop and improve is provided as part of this service.
To find out more about Bell’s 'quality assurance and development scheme' please complete the enquiry form.
Course development services
Blended and e-learning
E-learning is becoming an increasingly popular method of learning as a standalone component, or as part of face-to-face learning. As an award-winning course innovator, Bell has experience of designing and delivering programmes that take in to account online or blended learning techniques.
Bell also offers an online general English and Business English learning package, called Bell English Campus, which offers over 3,000 activities focusing on grammar, listening, reading and vocabulary. The online learning package is fully supported by a Bell administrator and it can be customised for students of different levels and gives the ability to monitor individual student progress.
Face-to-face courses for teachers, young learners and adults
Bell has over 55 years’ experience in English language teaching and specialises in designing programmes. We offer a full programme of English courses at a variety of UK centres and we also create custom course which can be delivered around the world.
Find out more about our custom courses for groups.
To find out more about Bell’s 'course development service' please complete the enquiry form.
Becoming an English language testing centre or applying to be a member of a recognised accreditation scheme gives English language schools added credibility when marketing to clients. Bell can advise on making an application to become a:
- Cambridge ESOL centre in order to offer the main suite of exams locally (eg: KET, PET, FCE, CAE)
- member of EAQUALS (Evaluation and Accreditation of Quality Language Services)
To find out more about Bell’s 'advisory service' please complete the enquiry form.
Enquire about Bell's educational services